- Bespoke - A special listing where you can select the colors and other accessories to customize your ears to your liking. Appears randomly once per month, see the calendar for up-to-date information.
- Customs - Offered auction style monthly, please check the calendar or the Auction tab for the latest information. A description of each unique auction is provided on the bidding form.
- Gear - A versatile term that can be used to refer to one's ears and, or tail sets.
- Hoshiikins - (hoe-shee-kinz) - Our artist name, fondly named after my late bunny and muse, Hoshiiko
- OOAK - 'One of a kind' designs. These ears are specialty art pieces that are auctioned off, only a few of these designs are made per year.
- Best Offer - A more casual approach to 'Silent Auctions' but share the same fundamentals via a private Google Form. This style is typically attached to weekly released pieces.
- Silent Auction - Bidding is done privately via a Google Form and 'best and final offer', unlike traditional auctions, the highest bid is kept anonymous. This is done to prevent abuse.
- Surprise Release - SR - Happening every week within the Central Timezone- unless stated. These pieces are typically previewed on Instagram, so check it out for a closer look!
- Toebean - The branding name of our handsewn, squeaking paw keychains.
Did I forget something? Suggest it via firstname.lastname@example.org!